Monday 26 April 2010

Your Gettin On Aint Ya?

The main topic of todays blog is growing up. It occurred to me as I saw people around me getting engaged and in the mists of serious relationships and I started to think: shit... Life's been moving along if you haven't noticed. people have kids and after uni plan to begin there lives with their partners and such & I began to think; Going uni, getting a degree, finding the one, getting married and having kids where all things we ( I know I definitely did) just assumed would happen. But even with our degrees, who's to say we're getting a job? Millions have degree's- theres not allways the jobs to accommodate that or what most people end up doing is getting a job in a completely different field just so they can earn a living (can be really disheartening). Also if you think about it, someone making that decision to spend their whole life with you i a pretty frickin big deal and have kids with etc.. what if we just don't find that right guy/ girl??

I mean look at Jenifer Aniston!


She's talented and beautiful and she's still looking for Mr Right
Just a little thought anyway- Getting older is kinda Scary!

xoxo
xXxKyxXx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment