Monday 19 April 2010

Remy weave, natural hair & The 20 year old virgins!?

Hey guys, Firstly I'd like to say that omg I took
out my weave and my hair has GROWN, I was taking it out yesterday and I thought the length was due to the fact that I still had extensions left in- but noo It was all mine. But ive already bought some Remy for my next weave and I want some romance curls for july, so I'll only be natural for a few days....



It's Remy Biiiiiitch! hahahahha ohhh shitt! (Nicki Minaj Voice)

But still I loves it! (my natural hair I mean) My mum even said to me 'omg kyomi you have hair' - Par I know she's just lucky she got blessed with gorgeous hair whilst I got the nappier end of the spectrum, but oh well (sigh) such is life......... weave definitely makes your hair grow boy, I love weave... I genuinely do. I think some boys need to be quiet with their dislike for weave as if to say when they tried to have cornrow they didn't try and add a little 22 extension cause the extension wouldnt reach their neck-

just cause it didn't work for youu-pahaha!

But genuinely if you started seeing a girl who wears weave, don't try and tell her to take it out, if it was that much of a problem you should have approached someone who didn't wear it- just saying.

******************************

But anyways onto the main topic of this blog and that is:
Being a virgin in uni :O
*random thoughts*
Hmmmm...See its a difficult thing because in regard to seeing a guy who wants sex, before it was fair to say oh well if he wants sex so bad it's clear he's only after one thing; on to the next guy who will be patient, perfect and understanding blah blah blah and so on and so forth. But now its different. Guys we're mixing with can be like 22 and how are you going to tell a 22 year old that sex isn't on the agenda (well not at least for a year and it has to be special) sex is expected in such adult relationships and unfortunately... the longer we've left it the more likely we're going to come across these not necessarily bad guys but ones that aren't content with a strictly platonic relationship.


Of course it doesn't help at all that were in uni were sex is EVERYwhere: upstairs at a house party, in the Venue toilets, in your room mates room. It's practically in the smelly Canterbury air that we breathe which unluckily works as a disadvantage to us virgins. Most people expect it of the uni lifestyle or at least from a relationship. Apart from that aspect of uni is the fact that relationships in uni travel so fast. usually you go out and him coming to yours, sleeping round, cooking with (sometimes practically living with) is all steps you take in the relationship but at uni. this happens all at once its naturally that it can be overwhelming engaging in quite quickly serious relationships and sex is on the cards even earlier than usual. Even though it might be natural progression of the relationship be aware for the guys who just want to have sexy time with as many girls as they can before they leave uni.
Also in regards to faith, part of you just feels like if you've come this far you might as well wait till marriage and let God's will be done... But finding a husband in uni seems soo far fetched it's crazy.
In so saying that most people find their wife/husband at uni. My english teacher and the head of psycology both found their husbands studying at the university of kent- shyyt thats the only reason I came here... (i'm 100% percent joking) but i think in regards the special guy/girl were looking for is best to que sera it out. Good luck & allways trust your gut!

xoxo
xXKyXx
x


1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog Man***Feeling The Topics Your Discussing, The Pics' Go 'Perfectly' With What You Say LOL***But Yh' Man Keep It Going 'BLOGGERRR' hehe, Check Out Mine When You Can: http://anthonyants.blogspot.com/ *** -*aNt-

    ReplyDelete