Monday 16 May 2011

'Excuse me can I talk to you for a minute...': Facebook Stylee

Random Entry:


So I woke up to this in my FB inbox...


‘Hey Kyomi, you alright darling? looking real good babe...

Now let me not waste your time any further and get straight to the point.

You dont happen to know me i came across you on some black dudes friend list and thought woww (he's not black btw), look at her i could put a ring on that finger. Therefore i was wondering can you add me as a friend if thats not too much of a hassle for u babe. I would add you but you probably have so many friend requests already that you ignore them lol

thanks in advance

xx mwah xx’


Looooooool


Yeah that was me when I read it too. Could be the extremely analytical frame of mind I’m in due to ‘revision season’, but I was like wait a minute please. You could put a ring on my finger when you can’t even Capitalize your I’s? You said mwah...(I won’t even elaborate on that one) and his display picture was those: ‘I take pictures in the mirror photos’ and he looked around the same age as Justin Beiber *cough* 15, so I was like, is this really what my face attracts?? *mid morning crisis* and just went back to bed LOL (not really I had stuff to do but you get the picture)


I love the second line as well like he really had some Hitch swag!


Boy...


Let me not complain. I’m sure when I’m like 30 and single I’ll be praying for messages like these, like Heather and Kevin98 or whatever his name is... ‘Oh my gosh shirl he just messaged me!’



(GOD FORBID!)

1 comment:

  1. loooooooooooooooooooooooolll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love it ky!!

    x

    ReplyDelete